Four Ashes Golf Centre is offering an amazing opportunity for two promising golfers to fulfil their potential in the sport.
One male and one female golfer under 16 will be sponsored by Four Ashes for a year in the form of
* weekly tuition from one of our PGA teaching professionals.
* course planning and advice when relevant.
* regular specialised fitness training at the Centre’s fitness facility, using the Titleist Performance For Golf fitness guide
* golf clubs checked monthly, and new grips provided when required, by Four Ashes’ onsite club repair specialist Phil Lanigan.
* £500 worth of driving range golf balls
* unlimited use of our short game area.
The whole package is worth £2,000.
Expert coaching from our PGA teaching professionals
“We’re really excited by this, and essentially we want to help two talented young golfers go as far as they can in the game,” said Andy, our Golf Centre manager.
“They will benefit from expert coaching from three top quality teaching professionals at our Golf Academy, and all the other fantastic facilities we offer at our Golf Centre – we believe this is a terrific opportunity.
Daanyal Spalding to give advice as a Tour professional
“We want to give the same support and help as we’ve given over the past 10 years to EuroPro Tour player Daanyal Spalding – he took up golf at Four Ashes, has learnt the game here over the years, and now we’re proud to be one of his sponsors.
“Daanyal is also involved in this scheme: he will be giving advice on life as a tour player, and helping with giving tips and advice when he’s available.”
Four Ashes Golf Centre is based at Four Ashes Road in Dorridge, Solihull, and is one of the area’s foremost specialist golf facilities, with its 28 bay driving range, practice areas, Golf Academy, golf store, golf club repair centre, and fitness room.
We want people to nominate a male or female golfer they consider would benefit from the opportunity Four Ashes is offering, or for young golfers to apply themselves.